A fun for young and old, children and adults
Some suggestions how to spend a day full of emotions with family or friends:
- Leolandia: theme park on the outskirts of Bergamo
- Gardaland: is the No. 1 Amusement Park in Italy a few kilometers from Peschiera del Garda
- ArcheoPark in Boario Terme: A quiet, relaxing and at the same time adventurous day for parents and children who, with our cultural entertainers, can visit the reconstructed prehistoric villages, the sacred cave, the hunters shelter of 10.000 years ago.
- Parco della Preistoria: a forested park filled with lifelike dinosaur recreations in Rivolta d’Adda
- Cowboyland: is a Western-themed amusement park in Voghera, Lombardy. It’s the first and only western-themed park in Italy.
Don’t go on an adventure, but book your comfortable, fast and affordable transfer service in advance.
Zoo and Safari Parks
To rediscover and observe…
Some proposals where we all become little explorers:
- Le Cornelle: a wonderful oasis located in Valbrembo only 15 min. from Bergamo.
- Paradise Fish Park: located in Villa Pompeiana in the province of Lodi, and we will take you to the discovery of the main Italian freshwater ecosystems, flora and fauna typical of the region of Lombardy.
- Oasis of Sant’Alessio: located in Sant’Alessio con Vialone is a perfect place to spend a day immersed in greenery and tranquility with some amazing animals.
- The Safari Park of Pombia is a tourist complex that includes a zoological garden, a safari zoo, and an amusement park.
- Parco Natura Viva is a wildlife park located in Bussolengo, in the province of Verona, not far from Lake Garda.